The 2014 edition of South Africa’s premier gaming expo is just around the corner. We have compiled all the info that you need to know if you are planning on attending rAge Expo 2014.
Here is all the essential info that you need to know:
|Dates:||10 October – 12 October 2014|
|Show times:||Friday: 10:00-18:00 | Saturday: 09:00-18:00 | Sunday: 10:00-16:00|
|Day ticket:||R80 per person (Tickets are available at the door or at Computicket)|
|Weekend ticket:||R150 per person (Tickets are available at the door or at Computicket)|
|Kids under 6:||Free|
|Shuttle Ticket:||R60 per person return trip, Sandton Gautrain Station (Tickets available only atComputicket)|
|NAG LAN ticket:||R450|
|Venue:||The Coca-Cola Dome | Corner Northumberland Road & Olievenhout Avenue | Northgate, North Riding | www.coca-coladome.co.za|
The NAG LAN BYOC
Are You Game?
rAge will again feature the sleep-depriving three day NAG LAN BYOC. This is a wired melting pot of adrenalin-filled gaming in the form of a 53-hour BYOC (Bring Your Own Computer) LAN.
The NAG LAN @ rAge BYOC is the biggest gaming LAN in South Africa, with 2,500 gamers connected to the same network for a weekend of pure gaming. The entire event translates into a gaming fanatic’s ultimate experience.
Imagine being able to do your absolute favourite hobby non-stop for 53 hours with 2,500 like-minded people – it has to be one of the highlights of the year if you’re a gamer!
- Bookings open for the NAG LAN BYOC at 08h00 on 2 August 2014. The last NAG LAN sold out within an hour so make sure you’re online when bookings open. Tickets will only be available to purchase via all Computicket outlets and online via their website (ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 2 per person).
- The venue is the Dome, Northgate, Johannesburg.
- The LAN opens at 09:00 on Friday [10 October 2014] and closes 15:00 on Sunday [12 October 2014].
- Tickets cost R450 per person for an entire weekend of gaming – this includes free access to the expo.
- Seating arrangements are on a first come first served basis, thus you will not be able to reserve specific seating when purchasing your ticket at Computicket.
- VC will be running the NAG LAN. This means your LAN will always be powered, always be connected and always be fun. They are the masters at running events like this and are the best damn crew for the job.
- Intel will be supplying the mighty servers needed to host all the games.
- HP will be supplying the network switches to run the ultra slick and super fast network.
- IS will be supplying the epic internet bandwidth so get ready for some lightning fast world wide web surfing.
- The whole crazy weekend BYOC LAN is brought to you by NAG Magazine, so show them some love for being such a loyal supporter of the gaming community in SA!
For detailed info on what you need to know check out this link to the NAG Forums. See you there!