It’s no secret that the LG G4 smartphone has arguably the best camera on the market right now. The LG G4 camera boasts insanely cool specs and features like:
RELATED: LG G4 SMARTPHONE REVIEW
- Back Camera: 16 megapixels
- Front Camera: 8 megapixels
- Flash: LED
- Aperture size: F1.8
- Focal length (35mm equivalent): 28 mm
- Camera sensor size: 1/2.6″
- Pixel size: 1.12 μm
- Features: AF Assist Beam, Optical image stabilisation, Manual focus, Histogram, Face detection, Digital zoom, Voice activation, Self-timer, Autofocus, Touch to focus, Geo tagging, Beauty Shot, Hand Gesture
- Settings: Exposure compensation, ISO control, White balance presets, Shutter speed control
- Shooting Modes: Burst mode, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), Panoramic Mode, RAW image capture, Macro mode, Dual Mode
- Camcorder: 3840×2160 (4K) (30 fps), 1920×1080 (1080p HD) (30 fps), 1280×720 (720p HD) (60 fps)
- Features: Optical image stabilisation, Continuous autofocus, Video light, Video calling, Video sharing.
Mavathii and I decided to put together a video showing off some of these awesome features the G4’s camera boasts. We put the camera through its paces at spectacular locations all around Johannesburg, check it out:
The tune is courtesy of Mavathii himself and is entitled Rea Kena.
Find out where to get your own LG G4 here.