We loved Avalanche Studio‘s latest explosive adventure, but the only issue we had was its long load times and buggy gameplay. Well, it seems that Avalanche Studios has been hard at work fixing a few issues and improving load times in the game.
RELATED: Just Cause 3 Review
The developer posted a entry on their blog that notes:
We’re pleased to announce that Patch 1.02 is coming to PC & consoles this week. The patch will be hitting PS4 in Europe first this morning, rolling out across other consoles over the next day or two, pending final approvals, with the PC version landing on Friday.Since launch, we’ve been pouring through your reviews and comments to help us prioritise our fixes accordingly. We know many of you have been patiently awaiting today’s patch, and this update is part of a much larger plan to optimize and improve the game. Thanks for your patience here.
1.02 patch (132.1MB) notes:
- Significantly improved loading times
- Optimisations to online stats
- General stability fixes
- Fixed an issue related to challenges, wherein vehicles sometimes disappeared when starting a challenge
- Fixed issues related to screen resizing and closing the game window before the game has fully started up [PC ONLY]
- While there’s no mini-map to help you liberate bases and towns, you can always bring up your map to help find Chaos objects. When you’re down to the last few objects in any given settlement, an approximate location for these will be displayed on the map. – Thank goodness!
At least most of the issues that we noted in our review are going to be fixed too.
Just Cause 3 is out now on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.