Sony had its moment and unveiled a new range of smartphones called the Xperia X. The company unveiled two new luxurious looking smartphones dubbed Xperia X and XA.
Both new Sony smartphones run Android and you’re going to have to search hard to find a better smartphone camera currently on the market. The Xperia X boasts a massive 23MP rear camera which has advance motion sensor technology to prevent blurry shots. The Xperia XA has a standard 13MP rear camera.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 hexa-core processor
- Display: 5″ Full HD Display
- Memory: 3GB RAM / 32GB Internal Storage / microSD
- Camera: Rear Dual Pixel 23MP / Front 13MP
- Battery: 2620 mAh
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek MT6755 processor
- Display: 5″ HD Display
- Memory: 2GB RAM / 16GB Internal Storage / microSD
- Camera: Rear Dual Pixel 13MP / Front 8MP
- Battery: 2300 mAh
Along with the new smartphones, Sony also unveiled new and innovative smart devices.
Sony seems to be the front-runner of the smart ear piece which it unveiled along with its new smartphones. The ear piece is meant to be worn inside your ear all day and it will give you updates about notifications on your smartphones, news, make phone calls, do Internet searches, receive calendar updates and weather updates. You can control it with voice commands
Xperia Eye, Projector and Agent
- The Xperia Eye is a camera you can wear on your clothing.
- The Xperia Projector lets you interact with projected images.
- The Xperia Agent is a AI personal assistant similar to Apple’s Siri.