The latest Dark Souls III patch has been detailed in full. The patch fixes various bugs and also improves the covenant item drop which has upset gamers all over the world. The bug has caused uproar as players have not been receiving their covenant items after being summoned and invaded into other worlds. These items are vital to the game’s character progression system, and without them players have been losing out on important rings and spells.
Along with that fix, the patch also fixes various other bugs like NPC questlines and some HUD issues on Xbox One. See the full patch notes below:
- Fixed a bug where you might not get items properly while accessing a covenant when a player joins your game.
- Some NPCs questline events have been made easier to trigger.
- Made the requirement for joining the Rosaria’s Fingers less strict.
- Fixed a bug when teleporting to Untended Graves.
- Amended an issue where kicks were being parried.
- Fixed a bug where Crystal Sage would not re-appear after warping in.
- Fixed a bug where Dragonslayer Armour would die on its own before you fight.
- Fixed a bug where Knight Slayer Tsorig would continue to gesture.
- Fixed a bug where Siegward would fail to save Greirat even though the conditions have been met.
- Fixed a bug where, when wearing a ring that increases Max HP, the change would not be reflected in some menus.
- Fixed a bug where the voice chat icon would show (or not show) according to the settings.
- Fixed a bug where the voice chat icon would continue to display when HUD display is set to AUTO.
- (Xbox One) Fixed a bug where you can’t access the functions Quit Game, access bonfire, or use online play items when failing to connect to an online session.
- (Xbox One) Fixed a bug where the game would crash to the title screen when you fail to connect to an online session.
- Fine tuned various other things, performance improvements, and corrected various bugs.
We reviewed Dark Souls III and really loved it. The game is out now on PS4, Xbox One and PC