The Wizarding World of Harry Potter opens officially today at Universal Studios, Hollywood and boy does it look magical!
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Hollywood will feature fantastic attractions including the magical Hogwarts School For Witch Craft And Wizardy castle as well as the Hogmeads village. Explore some of these fantastic places:
- Zonkos which is famously the shop the Weasley twins had opened where you can buy items from the Harry Potter franchise like Extendable Ears as well as sweets and snacks;
- Toilets occupied by Moaning Myrtle;
- Ollivanders where you can choose a unique wand or own a replica from the Harry Potter movies;
- Wisearce’s Wizarding Equipment where you can stock up on all your magical supplies including hourglasses and crystal balls;
- Talking portraits which includes the famous Fat Lady,
- A frog choir that will serenade you throughout the Hogwarts castle;
- Triwizard Spirit Rally: Experience the magic of the Durmstrang and Beauxbatons magical schools getting everyone excited for the Triwizard Tournament;
- The Owl Post where you will be able to actually post something with the Hogsmead postage on it and so much more.
If all of this wonderful Wizarding World exploring has made you hungry then you can grab some food and refreshments from the most yummy places in the Harry Potter movies and books including:
- The Three Broomsticks where you can order Butterbeer, Pumpkin Juice, The Great Feast Platter and other delicious and hearty food;
- If you have a sweet tooth then Honeydukes will be your must-stop spot selling sweets like Peppermint Toads, Chocolate Frogs and of course Bertie Bott’s Every-Flavoured Beans
The pulse-pounding rides at the new Hollywood Harry Potter attraction park include:
- Harry Potter And The Forbidden Journey; and
- Flight Of The Hippogriff and more.