We recently showed you how to open up your PS4 and clean the fan, which is a must if you find that your console is making a loud noise. Someone however did it and was surprised to find that a snake managed to lodge itself into the internals of the console and die a slow death.
This is after a Brizilian gamer posted a video on YouTube showing off just where he found the snake and a few sizzled parts of it on the motherboard. The PS4 reaches some pretty high temperatures, especially on the motherboard itself, this could have caused the snake to dry up as well get quite the shock when touching the insides while turned on. Check out the video below:
His PS4 was giving him issues when turning on, which then led to him sending it in for repairs. When they opened it up, they found a strong odour and a dead snake. We just found dust in ours, thank goodness for that.