If you’re into everything geek then these geek jokes will be right up your nerdy alley. We’re massive geeks and we love to make fun of ourselves and our fellow geeks. These geek jokes are hilarious and every fan girl and boy will find one of the geek jokes that relates directly to them.
This awesome list was created by Grammarly as part of the informal Embrace Your Geekness Day which is celebrated by geeks every year on 13 July.
Being called a geek used to have a negative connotation to it. But as the world becomes more connected, and hopefully more accepting and tolerant, geekiness has become mainstream. We’re glad to see that geeks are no longer made fun of, but these geek jokes still remain hilarious and reminds us not to take everything too seriously and that being a geek can be pretty punny.
- What do you call the Nintendo Wii in France? A Nintendo Yes
- There is a band called 1023MB, but they haven’t had any gigs yet.
- Two Jawas walk under a bar.
- If there were ever to be a Minecraft movie, it would be a blockbuster.
- What game does Boba Fett play with his Boba Pet? Boba Fetch.
- And the bartender says “we don’t serve faster than light particles in here!” A tachyon walks into a bar.
- There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.
- A mathematician, a biologist, and a physicist are sitting in a street cafe watching people going in and out of the house on the other side of the street. First, they see two people going into the house. After a while they notice three people coming out of the house. The physicist says the measurement wasn’t accurate. The biologist says they have reproduced. The mathematician says that if exactly one person enters the house, it will be empty again.
- What is Benoit B. Mandelbrot’s middle name? Benoit B. Mandelbrot
- Schrodinger’s cat walks into a bar. And doesn’t.
Drop us a comment with some your favourite geek jokes.