Many people have a tough time getting out of bed in the mornings. Spotify wants to cure your morning woes with the perfect morning music playlist. The popular and ever-expanding music-streaming service has partnered with PhD candidate, David M. Green to put together the ultimate morning music playlist to help you wake up and start your day right.
RELATED: Samsung’s Olympic Games Smartphone
The 20-song morning music playlist consists of some cool tunes and starts off with Coldplay’s Viva La Vida. Other songs on the morning music playlist include Wake Me Up by Avicii, Demi Lovato’s Confident, Feel Right by Mark Ronson and Mystikal and of course, the classic Walking On Sunshine by Katrina & The Waves.
Here is a full list to the songs.
- Viva La Vida by Coldplay;
- Elevate by St. Lucia;
- Downtown by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis;
- Lovely Day by Bill Withers;
- Wake Me Up by Avicii;
- Can’t Sleep Love by Pentatonix;
- Confident by Demi Lovato;
- Wake Up by Arcade Fire;
- Love Myself by Hailee Steinfield;
- Money On My Mind by Sam Smith;
- I Can’t Help It by Esparenza Spalding and Joe Lovano;
- Come And Get It by John Newman;
- Ain’t Nobody by Felix Jeahn and Jasmine Thompson;
- Feel Right by Mark Ronson and Mystikal;
- Rather Be by Clean Bandit and Jess Glynne;
- Walking On Sunshine by Katrina & The Waves;
- On Top Of The World by Imagine Dragons;
- Reflections by MisterWives;
- Warm Blood by Carly Rae Jepsen;
- Hit The Quan -iLoveMemphis.
According to Spotify and David M Green’s research, the trick to putting together the best morning music playlist is simple. The songs need to build up slowly, they need to send a positive and uplifting message and they should have strong beats.
Drop us a comment and let us know which are some of your favourite songs to wake up to.