Last year ended off with the release of the first standalone Star Wars movie since Disney acquired the rights from Lucas Film called Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. The movie was a hit with critics and fans and took place before the events of A New Hope – the Star Wars movie that started it all. The Star Wars Nissan hopes to pay tribute to the new Star Wars movie and is called the 2017 Nissan Rogue: Rogue One Star Wars Limited Edition.
The Star Wars Nissan is set to hit the roads in 2017, but no official release date has been given yet. If you’re keen to drive a Star Wars Nissan then you better sign up fast, as the company is only releasing 400 of the 2017 Nissan Rogue: Rogue One Star Wars Limited Edition vehicles. Also, you will have to be in Canada to be able to stand a chance to purchase your own Star Wars Nissan.
If you’re one of the lucky few who will be able to buy a Star Wars Nissan, you will be set back a cool $33 998 (about R467 841,38). Included in this price for the Star Wars Nissan are all the 2017 Nissan Rogue SV features with Power Panoramic Moonroof plus:
- LED Headlights
- Black Front Grille and Front Lower Finisher
- Black Lower Rear Finisher
- Black Rear Door Finisher
- Black Roof Rails
- Black Door Handles
- Limited Edition Chrome Badge On Front-row Doors
- Rebel Alliance or Galactic Empire Logo Decals
- Black 17″ Aluminum-alloy Wheels with All-season tires
- Limited Edition Clear Rear Bumper Protector
- Star Wars Logo Rear Bumper Protector
- Limited Edition Floor Mats
- Star Wars Logo Illuminated Kick Plates
- Rebel Alliance or Galactic Empire Cup Holder Inserts
- Interior Accent Lighting
Owners of the Star Wars Nissan are also able to get a Limited Edition Death Trooper Replica Helmet upon purchase. This cool helmet is exclusively available to owners of the Star Wars Nissan.
The Star Wars Nissan will be available in Glacier White or Magnetic Black.
Would you purchase a Star Wars Nissan if you could?