Some movies are great and influential. Others, like these on this list, are the worst movies ever created.
RELATED: The 5 Richest Superheroes
Looking at popular movie rating site, Rotten Tomatoes, we’ve put together the worst movies in existence.
The Worst Movie
The top spot for the worst movie of all time goes to the 2002 movie, Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever. All of the 116 ratings on Rotten Tomatoes are 0. That means that it is 100% rotten. The action-thriller movie was directed by Wych Kaosayananda and stars Antonio Banderas and Lucy Liu as opposing secret agents who team up to fight a common enemy.
The Other Worst Movies
Besides, the above movie, these below movies are also considered some of the worst to have ever been created. All these movies also have 0 ratings on Rotten Tomatoes, but Ballistic: Ecks vs. Severt has the most amount of 0 ratings, making it the worst of the worst movies.
- Orgy of the Dead (1965) – The name and date say it all.
- Staying Alive (1983) – The sequel to 1977’s super hit, Saturday Night Fever starring John Travolta was a massive bust.
- Jaws the Revenge (1987) – Save to say, Steven Spielberg didn’t direct the 4th (and awful) installment.
- Return to the Blue Lagoon (1991) – Many sequels end up being some of the worst movies of all time, and this sequel to the 1980 movie, The Blue Lagoon, proves this point perfectly.
- A Thousand Words (2012) – Eddie Murphy failed to make anyone laugh in this 2012 movie, which is part of the 0 ratings club on Rotten Tomatoes.
There are many more movies with a 0% rating on Rotten Tomatoes, showing that not every movie should be released.
Which are some of the worst you’ve ever watched? Let us know your pick of some of the movies you’ve hated in the comments section below.